3D Printing Request
Please use this form to request a 3D printed object. Use only items found from Thingiverse (http://www.thingiverse.com/). Currently it will take between 15-30 business days (M-F) to complete and you will be contacted when the item is ready to pickup at the Geek location in Tech Commons (Powell 13). Bring a picture ID to pickup item.
On the Thingiverse page, click the 'ThingFiles' tab and it will show you the file type (see below) and if the print is multiple pieces (we can only print items that are ONE piece prints)
1. Size - chosen by us but limited by printer's abilities
2. Color - Whatever color is in the printer (one color). We can't take color requests.
3. Type: 1 object file only (one piece print not multiple pieces)
4. File Format: .stl
5. One print job per student/per semester (Choose wisely!)
6. If an item won't print, you will be alerted via email to choose another object.
7. EKU Students only: 1 items per semester/each (unless academic need) - we must maintain this limit due to high demands. NOTE: if you are an employee taking classes, this does not include you because you don't pay any tech fees which pay for this service.