We are the EKU Geeks! We are the face of IT for EKU students!
We can be found in the two IT student tech computer labs in the library and tech commons and at the IT support desk in Combs 208. We can help you with your technology questions/concerns at EKU.
We provide computer setup and support for EKU student-owned devices including:
* Internet connections (computers, game consoles, media devices, etc.)
* Virus/malware cleanup
* EKU software installation (e.g., Symantec, Office 365, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) and cloud printing
* We offer free Symantec and Office 365 software to EKU students
* Mobile device network and email setup
* Computer and electronics checkouts [1 week time period] (e.g., laptops, cameras, iPads, projectors, etc.)
* In-lab only checkouts [time period depends on demand] (e.g., game consoles, games, headphones, etc.)
* Electronics recycling
* Underground Media & Makerspace
We also offer mobile device charging stations, host "geeky" events such as LAN parties and conduct student training covering software and hardware (one-on-one and in small- and large-group settings).
We are here to help so:
-Stop in and see us today!